Divergent, Insurgent and Allegiant


Thanks to all my friends who recommended this book series. I'm a sucker for sci-fi, dystopian-themed novels and movies. This series is a good one but I think the story contained too much of "he held me close and kissed me", "my lips touched hers", and the like. Quite unnecessary I think. Plus, book 2 was kind of dragging for me. But book 3 surely made up for it. Other than that, everything's fine. :)

Two weeks ago, I watched the movie adaptation of the first book. I didn't get to see it in the cinemas when it came out 7 months ago. And just like any other person who had read the book prior to seeing the movie, it's best that I don't comment. Not that I despised the movie. It's just that film adaptations were never made to be 100% book-accurate. So I'll leave it at that.


No comments: