Red Lobster & Ben's Cookies

Another successful food trip with my sister and her family last 13th of June. It was actually an advanced Father's day celebration but as you will notice, the father is nowhere to be found in the pictures. Haha!

I won't forget the taste of their lobster.  As for Ben's Cookies, we tried their triple chocolate chunk, oatmeal & raisin, peanut butter and white chocolate chunk. My most fave is, of course, triple choco chunk. Chocolate daw eh, times 3!!! :)


I hate that my sister looks younger than me. Haha. Hate talaga?! I gotta sleep some more, baka sakaling bumata pa. :p Cutie pie Miel looks a lot like my BIL.


'Til our next food trip!

Red Lobster_Lower Ground Level, Near the Fountain, Dubai Mall_04 3253131
Ben's Cookies_Lower Ground Level, Dubai Mall_04 3253391

No comments: