Singapore

Two weeks ago, I had a short trip to Singapore. Short as in one-day-one-night short. My hosts and hostess were soooo kind to tour me within the city proper. Thanks very much to Marlo for picking me up from the airport and for making me walk a couple of blocks because we missed the bus stop at Anton and Shari's place. I know that you're blaming me for that because, in your own words, "dinadaldal kita". But we all know that you're bad with directions. :p Nevertheless, thank you for pulling my big pink luggage for me. Haha! Thanks for the nice lunch of pininyahang manok, Shari. Thanks for letting me sleep over, Anton and Sharina. Appreciated! Thanks for taking me around the city. :) Til my next SG visit!

Fullerton Hotel > Jose Rizal > Esplanade > Merlion > Fullerton Bay > The Thinker by Auguste Rodin > Marina Bay City Gallery > Marina Bay Sands > Gong Cha > Gardens by the Bay > Dinner at Rasapura Masters > Light Show in front of Marina Bay Sands


Til next gora!

No comments: