Movement for Health

My legs are like jello after my high-intensity interval training. It was raining outside so I used the stairs instead. I went up and down in between 12 floors of the building. Run (more like climb!), push-ups (not the girlie push-ups), burpees, and everything I learned from a running bootcamp I attended two years ago. Quite tiring but it felt so good after... always!

Movement, whether aimed toward prevention or treatment, is key to a healthy lifestyle. Movement for Health is the World Confederation for PT's campaign slogan in raising awareness about the crucial contribution the profession makes to keeping people well, mobile and independent (wcpt.org). I feel the slogan is somewhat like the Filipino's health-related meme "galaw-galaw" [baka ma-stroke]! Hehe! So ano pang hinihintay nyo, exercise exercise din pag may time!

Happy World PT Day and Philippine National PT Day!

No comments: