Dubai Harvard Research Seminar at Grand Hyatt Dubai

I attended this seminar about Maternal Health and Child Care sponsored by the Dubai Harvard Research held at Grand Hyatt Dubai. I think this is the closest I'll ever be involved to "something Harvard". Hehehe. Of course, being educated in an Ivy League institution is but an elusive dream to so many, including me. :D

My identification that they printed says Dr. Marian Gabor. I have indicated on my registration form that I am a physical therapist and yet my ID says otherwise. Again, this is the closest I'll ever be to becoming a medical doctor. Hihi. :D

The speakers were great. I learned a lot but the I'll only share one fact in this post: the maternal mortality rate of UAE is 12 per 100,000 live births. YES, 12!!! Our country's MMR is at 99 per 100,000 live births. It made me think about the RH Law once again--the law that is under indefinite restraining order. Haaay. :(

Anyway, let's just look at these photos of the luxurious Grand Hyatt Dubai. I took pictures of the interior because my sister and BIL haven't seen it yet despite the fact that my BIL's company is the one who designed the interior of the hotel. :)


Grand Hyatt Dubai - Sheikh Rashid Rd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

No comments: