TV Series: Elementary

Remember my post (here) about the Sherlock TV series which runs in modern-day London? Well, I am currently following a new TV series while Sherlock is on hiatus. This new series is also about Sherlock Holmes but the setting is in modern-day New York and Dr. John Watson is Dr. Joan Watson who is played by Lucy Liu.


As of the moment, Elementary had released 6 episodes already and I can say that this is a really good show but I like the Sherlock in London better. In my opinion, Benedict Cumberbatch is a better Sherlock than Jonny Lee Miller, and even better than Robert Downy Jr..  The character of Watson in Elementary being a woman has a unique twist though. Her character makes me want to fast forward through the series to know if she will ever go back to being a doctor again. I wouldn't want to spoil the rest of the story for you all. Go watch it! Pay close attention to the introduction (first shown in episode 2), it's fantastic! Made me think of Tom & Jerry and Road Runner & Wiley Coyote. :)

|| Images: Holmes & Watson ||

No comments: