Ramen Bar at new fave mall, Rob Magnolia

Left: R.B.S. #1 (soy infused Tonkotsu Ramen with tamago, naruto, nori, negi, chasyu and kakuni); Top right: Cheese gyoza; Bottom right: Seafood Ramen (seafood in special shio based soup ramen)

Last Saturday, Eilu and I headed to my new favorite mall Robinson's Magnolia, to celebrate her birthday. Our idea of a birthday celebration is: ambulate, ambulate within True Value, ambulate some more, dinner at Ramen Bar, ambulate some more, Gourdo's, and finally, buy stuff from True Value. I love True Value so much It's where I bought my foosball table (Shangri-La) at a very reasonable price. But most of the time, I end up buying nothing at all. I just walk around and look at different stuff. It's my new Ace Hardware and HandyMan. Look at this cute packaging:


That same night, I was able to finish half of my Christmas shopping list. I wasn't even planning on it but I did it anyway. Happiness! I can't wait to finish my shopping list.

No comments: