YABU: The House of Katsu

Back when I was still a hardcore carnivore, I used to love breaded pork cutlets. It was one of my most-cooked meals because it's very easy. Now that I am limited to eating seafoods and vegetables only, I still enjoy eating breaded something every once in a while. Here's one yummy katsu moment I had recently. First things first, THE WALL! Love!


And their cute piggy salt holder:


I had 2.5 cups of rice for my set meal (fish katsu). Medyo tinipid ko ung miso soup ko the entire time na kumakain ako kasi hindi sya kasama sa unlimited deal (only the rice and the greens). Hehe. It was so nice to taste an authentic miso soup which I rarely experience since most food places here in Manila serve uberly-diluted miso in water. :/


Clockwise: the famous concoction (minus the sauce itself, hehe); Japanese Curry Rice with Chicken Cutlets; and Rosu Katsu.



It would have been nice if I tasted the rosu katsu but I was not craving for pork that day (salamat!). Til next!

Yabu: The House of Katsu
2/F Mega Atrium, SM Megamall
Lower Ground Floor, Robinsons Magnolia

1 comment:

Yabu House of Katsu said...

Thank you so much Rian! Next time you should definitely try the Kurobuta if you've decided to try pork! :) See you again soon at Yabu!