Sambo Kojin with The Department

At the end of every shifting exams week, The PT Department would always try to hang and chill just as much as the students would try to celebrate the end of the "hell week". Unfortunately, this semester, we missed our department night-outs for the end of the first and second shifting (proof that everyone indeed had a toxic sem). But we didn't let this sem pass by without making up for the missed nights that we were suppose to just enjoy good food and good company. Last Monday night, we went to Sambo Kojin for an early chill-out session and a late celebration of World Teachers' Day.

The PT Department (photo grabbed from Sir D-two)

Salmon sashimi, salmon sashimi, salmon sashimi, salmon sashimi, salmon sashimi, salmon sashimi, salmon sashimi, salmon sashimi, salmon sashimi... I don't know how much salmon sashimi I had that night but I surely did gulp on a lot of Yakult and yogurt afterwards. :) Here are some of the food I gobbled down that night. My record of 10 full plates in one buffet session (year 2008) is still undefeated. I don't think I can ever erase that. ;p


We really had a good laugh that night. I wanted to post a photo of Ian receiving his "birthday cake" but he might kill me so... never mind. Lastly, thanks Mam Rox for letting me ride with you that night. :) Til next!

No comments: