Away from the sun

Heavy rain here in Manila. Heavy rain + earthquake epicenter in Mindoro (yesterday). I am not a worrywart but that is not the case right now. No need to worry about myself. I am safe and dry here in my apartment, with water, electricity and food (landlady cooks for me). I just couldn't imagine the fear of other people struggling to survive the complications brought about by the monsoon. I'm praying... for everyone's safety. I hope you are too.

It's been ages since I last heard this song. And last night, it got included in my playlist. How apt! :(
And now again I've found myself so far down || away from the sun that shines into the darkest place || I'm so far down, away from the sun || that shines to light the way for me to find my way back into the arms || that care about the ones like me I'm so far down, away from the sun again...


No comments: