Instagram: lomo_lomohan_ni_rian

Lomo, sepia, black/white, etc. aren't really my taste of photo enhancements. I'm not saying they're bad but I'm more of a 'vivid, natural lighting photo' kind of person (now I miss my SLR, deim!). Whenever I'd visit Cat Juan's blog, I can't help but notice how neat her photos are taken with Instagram for iPhone 4S. Of course, way back a couple of months ago, Instagram was only available for iOS devices. I quickly jumped on to the bandwagon the moment the app was made available in Android (last April 3). I'd have to say it wasn't a bad decision at all. The app didn't disappoint. I know there are more superior photo enhancement apps out there but I think I'm gonna have to stick with this one.

Here are some of the photos I've already posted under my username LOMO_LOMOHAN_NI_RIAN:
NATURE
1: Playa Laiya, San Juan Batangas; 2: Clouds, on the way from Baguio to Manila; 3: Trees without leaves, San Agustin Seminary, Calapan City; 4: Pointy plant, San Agustin Seminary, Calapan City
SWEETS
1: Red velvets and mango cupcake from Sophie & Mom's; 2: My father's cake: chocolate fondant made by my cousin Senn; 3: Halo-halo from Mang Inasal; 4: Strawberry yogurt from Cafe by the Ruins, Baguio City
Of course my favorite ones have to be photos like the ones below: no filter, very natural and very vivid colors. The effect of the 6pm dusk made the stone church look like it was enhanced. :)
NO FILTER
1: Simbahang Bato, Naujan, Or. Mindoro; 2: Lifeguard post, Palm Beach Resort, San Juan Batangas; 3: Museum in Intramuros; 4: Space Shuttle, Enchanted Kingdom
Follow me if you want to see more of my blank shots! :)

No comments: