New set of TV series: Wilfred, Archer & Revenge

Here's another set of TV series I've been enjoying lately. Right now, I only have three because I've been trying to exhaust all movies from both my external hard drive and lappy drive (by exhaust I mean WATCH EVERY SINGLE FILE).

Every time the school's off (summer, semestral or Christmas break), I try to collect new sets of shows so I can waste my free time on it. Hehe. You know what I mean! I watch these shows together with my 'regulars' (in no particular order): 30 Rock, HIMYM, TBBT, Happy Endings, Modern Family, & New Girl). If you haven't seen my previous TV series post, click here.
from here
from here
from here
  1. Wilfred (Season 1) - So far, there is only a set of 13 episodes released for this show. I must say, Elijah (yun oh, feeling close, first name basis!) still looks young for the mature role that he's playing in the show. I like the concept of the show. No one has ever done this before. Perhaps in movies, yes! But in a TV series, I'd say this is by far the perfect mix of crazy, weird, fun and weird show I've seen. I'm looking forward to the next season because (and I say be prepared!) it's soooo bitin! Well I guess that's how season finales are supposed to be, right?!
  2. Archer (Seasons 1, 2 and 3) - Sterling Malory Archer is the "douchebaggest" animated TV character I've ever known in my entire 'TV-watching-life'. If you want to watch this, be prepared to laugh and get irritated with his douchebaggery for 20 minutes or so! I love the animation and that is always number 1 in my list when it comes to animated shows. Rarely do I enjoy a cartoon series with crappy drawing and animation even if the story is topnotch! I'm weird like that. I guess I'm a very visual kind of person.
  3. Revenge (Season 1 ongoing) - First, the location of the story is WOW! Mansion/s and ginormous bungalows fronting the beach (read: LOVE!) in a small quiet town with class A people everywhere, I say it's too good to be true but I'd take it! Every time I finish an episode, I always long for more. I'm always left flabbergasted at how they unfold the story within each episode of the series. If you're a fan of a well-planned sweet revenge, then you're going to love this!

How about you guys, care to share some of your 'regulars'?

2 comments:

Aizzing said...

Add 2 Broke Girls in your list too. :)

Rian G. said...

I just finished 2 Broke Girls Season 1 last week. :) I miss them already.