New Set of TV Series: 2 Broke Girls, Game of Thrones, & Sherlock

I finished the season in 2 nights. It has been a week and I miss these girls already. I so can relate to them that I think I could actually join the show and make it 3 broke girls. :) Kidding. I really love their tandem. [PS: Whenever I see Kat Dennings (Max Black), I always remember her Darcy Lewis character in Thor. "What's a miu-miu (Mjolnir)"?]
A lot of people have been telling me to start watching the show for the past few months. And when I say a lot, I mean a lot! Some of them even read the book. I don't know what the fuss was all about until I saw the whole season 1. It finally made sense. And I finally caught up with all season 2 episodes.
Most, if not all, of us know about Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes. I have all of the novel installments in audio books that's why it didn't actually take a lot of time persuading myself to add this to my collection. The setting is very interesting--Sherlock in modern-day London. Anyhow, there are only two seasons so far with three episodes per season. And I better start watching now because each ep is 90-minute long. Bye for now!

|| Images: 2 Broke Girls || Game of Thrones || Sherlock ||

No comments: