Holy Week 2012

This is the one week in a year that I get to play my role as a full-time daughter. And even though I am not a hard core Catholic, I still participate in the holy week rituals my parents always do (i.e. station of the cross, procession, etc.). Let the photos summarize my holy week in my hometown:
My mother planned an out-of-town with my relatives and we did it on a Saturday. We went to Benilda Resort in Naujan, Oriental Mindoro. I just spent 10% of my time eating and the rest doing frisbee with my cousins.
We did a short Visita Iglesia right after we left the resort. Here's a very primitive looking and at the same time awesome-looking stone church. Notice the lattice work of its interior. Awesomeness!
I left my hometown last Monday and headed straight to Lipa City to meet up with my co-faculty for our team building in Laiya. Next post!!!!! :)

No comments: