A weekend with my parents

It was Mama's 58th birthday last Friday (March 9) and since I couldn't go home (to Calapan) to join their celebration, she went here in Manila instead, with Papa of course. When they arrived, I had a small salu-salo prepped for them plus her favorite ube cake. :)

After that, we went to a nearby mall to look for a footwear that would be perfect for my father's aching heel. He ended up buying a pair of rubber shoes from Fitflop and another pair of male sandals, again from Fitflop. I gave my mother a new pair, the Black Hooper (3rd pic). Her pair of Brown Electra Fitflops which I gave her last Christmas is actually her most fave pair of footwear as of now. But I'm guessing that will soon be over. :D

While I spend half of my day today in Manila Hotel for the oath-taking ceremonies, Papa was in Makati for his review class. Mama was left in my apartment. She couldn't do anything. Normally, she'd clean my apartment, but since it was clean to begin with, she couldn't do anything. So she decided to do my laundry and got amazed at how my washing machine works. She's not used to fully-automatic washer and dryer that's why she enjoyed this task very much. Very much that she finished my whole laundry basket. Hehe.

I hurriedly went home from Manila Hotel to change and to fetch Mama so we could go meet up with Papa in CCP. I booked a bay cruise for the three of us. Medyo minalas ako because the compact camera I borrowed from my friend got batt-drained so here are our pictures at the dock. :) We didn't get to take pictures on-board.
HAPPY 58th MAMA! I LOVE YOU!

No comments: