Inside Malacañang

I've been to the Palace once when I was 15 with my little brother Kevin and his Ninong, Atty. Bayani delos Reyes. Tito Bay, as we fondly call him, worked in the Palace as a (I honestly can't remember) for quite some time. That was one of the happiest moments we've spent with him when we were young and I am truly thankful for that experience. Not everyone gets the chance to roam inside the Malacañang Palace. Once, I had a highschool classmate who asked if I've been inside the Palace. That was about a year after the said experience. The guy didn't believe me. Oh well.

This coming March 18 (Sunday), National Geographic Channel will take us on a guided tour inside the seat of the highest politician in the Philippines. Watch Inside: Malacañang at 9 in the evening with replays on March 19, 12 mn and 4am.

No comments: