Wai Ying


I devoured this nice set of meal last February 15 at Dean Nap's (EAC) home sweet home. I've been craving for Wai Ying since last year but I couldn't find the chance to go there until I've completely forgotten about it. I got reminded of it by one of @eliza_ptrp and @SheilaB_PT 's conversation in twitter just last month. They promised they'd bring me there and they did, together with other PPTA officers.

I instantly fell in love with their shrimpy large siomai! Very filling! Of course, imagine eating that with yang chow rice, pork asado, fish fillet with corn, broccoli, roasted chicken, sweet & sour pork with peaches and ice cream for dessert! I can say that this is one of the best meals I've ever had so far with the gang. May take-out pa akong 20 frozen pieces para sa nightly midnight snacks ko.

I didn't get to take a shot of the hakkaw. Thanks Mam Sheila for that!

Hanggang sa susunod na food trip! Paalam!

Location:
Wai Ying
927 Benavidez Street, Binondo, Philippines
Mon - Sun:    10:30 am    -    2:00 am

No comments: