UST's neo-centennial retreat



Just like our Thomasian students, we, the faculty members, the administrators and non-academic personnel held our retreat/recollection this year. But it's not every year that we get to celebrate it this way. It's mostly done per college every year. To mark the start of the university's 5th century, the Dominican priests prepared a 3-day recollection for all employees of the University plus the hospital which commenced during the celebration of Ash Wednesday (and yes, bakasyon ang mga bata. What can I say, hansarap ng buhay...)

UST's new gym, dubbed as the Quadricentennial Pavilion

I must say that this recollection had brought my soul a breath of fresh air. Shame that I missed the third day for the same reason that I missed the third day of our Quadricentennial Retreat back in 2010 (click here). The emcees were again Fr. Jek-Jek and Fr. Caloy. What a funny duo! Panalo! And speaking of funny, here is Bro. Michaelangelo Lobrin, the author of the best-selling "Laugh with God Today". Kudos to witty priests (I'm sorry pero inaamin ko na biased ako pagdating sa mga taong may magandang humor.)

---------------------------------------------

No comments: