Thanksgiving 2011

I know, I know. I am not American (nor Canadian) but that doesn't limit me from being so grateful for everything that I have in my life. The best people in my life joined me for a simple dinner.

Since we all came from work that day, we started cooking past 8pm already. We sat down together, said our Thanksgiving prayer, and enjoyed the dinner very much. We might not have a turkey, a long banquet table, mashed potatoes and the usual stuff on a Thanksgiving table but we sure did enjoy this night. Thank you so much Lord for great friends, a fulfilling job, a great amount of self-worth. Thanks for never giving up on me, for always being there for me through the tides and rough road. Thank you for all the small things that I always forget to say thank you for. The bucket list of thanks is never-ending. So here's to all the things I am grateful for: THANKS!

No comments: