Baccalaureate Mass, my 2nd round!

I've been attending UST's annual Baccalaureate Mass ever since I started teaching and that means, I only missed one Bac Mass and that was the batch after mine. I graduated year 2007 and that was my first round of Bac Mass.

Group 10 and our advisor, Sir Donald! AJA!

My college barkada, (L-R): Steph, Raiza, Spence, Kas, moi
Raiza was also part of this year's Bac Mass, this time as a Medicine graduate. Unfortunately, I didn't get to take a picture with her. :(



Bac Mass 2011

Buo ang pwersa ng mga prayle :p

I was seated next to my co-faculty members. Mam Steph and Mam Marian finished Master's in Clinical Psychology and Sir D2 finished MSPT (like me).

Rev. Rector Fr. Rolando dela Rosa, OP, giving his speech to the candidates for graduation.

Thanks to my UST graduate school professors for the worthy experience, invaluable support and knowledge you've imparted on me. :)

UST-GS had a very simple "gimmick". Light stuff on our fingers. Hehe.

Thanks Mam Che for the pinning. :)

UST at night...
...that illumine our path...

Pyromusical started just as I was about to take this pic. Shocked!

Can I just say: "nasunog lang naman ung wind cover ng candle ko (muntik na ang hair ko) as I was NOT paying attention to the candle I'm holding coz I was so amazed at how magnificent this fireworks display (este pyromusical) was!"

fireflies...
on our way to the Arch of the Century...

UST Graduate School

My college... Rehabilitation Sciences

Magnificent building

No comments: