Definitely Deftones!

In my book, this is by far the best concert of a foreign rock band in Manila!


Toshi and I bought the Silver ticket only (considered as Gen Ad) but we were surprised to see that the venue was too small and we can still clearly see Chino and the guys even if we're at the back part of the hall. Pero I kept on looking at the screen near me pa rin. :D

I forgot to keep track of their setlist. If I'm not mistaken, I think they sang a total of 25 songs. They played their old hits like Minerva, Change (in the house of flies), Hole in the Earth, My Own Summer (Shove It) and Digital Bath to name a few. From their new album, they sang Diamond Eyes, You've Seen the Butcher, Rocket Skates, Sextape, Beauty School and Royal. They finished off with 7 words. I got a bit scared at the end of the concert when Chino went to the Silver area. It caused a commotion. We were swept by the big wave of crowd wanting to go near where Chino is standing. Waaaah! Super mega big moshpit! Hahaha. Luckily, my skinny body survived that scenario and more importantly, no one got hurt! Masaya masaya! Talon talon pa!


Guess how many people wore black in this event? Roughly 95%!!! I saw Richard, Troy and Valen also and they were among the few people who didn't wear black. Okay na yun noh coz wearing black wasn't a requirement naman and pati kesa naman dun sa nakita namin ni Valen na two girls (yes two only!) who wore super duper mini skirt dresses na tube pa with matching super duper high heels! Huwaaatdaah huwat! (Peace!)

All in all, this was a good night! Deftones definitely rocked my world tonight!

1 comment:

Rian Gabor said...

http://goo.gl/doodle/3i0N4