Wow! Philippines #24: Cebu

Historical Places: Magellan's Cross, Basilica de Sto. Nino, Fort San Pedro
Why Wow! Philippines #24? Because this is the 24th place I've been to here in our country. And I'm proud to say that at the age of 24, I was able to visit 24 different beautiful and really awesome places (my foreign travels not included). So here's what happened during my 24th adventure:

I was supposed to attend the Philippine E-learning Society (PELS) Conference with Sir D2 here in Cebu but due to unforeseen circumstances and the effect of what transpired during the PPTA Convention last weekend (which, I'm telling you is one of the worst things that ever happened to me this year), we just decided to treat ourselves with a "Cebu-our-own-day-tour". I think we deserve this naman.

Photoshoot kuno! Taking advantage of the nice spots.
Naku, pinagsama mo pa kami ni D2, e pareho kaming mahilig magpa-picture! Ayan, pose pose. Haha!


Ate Lotis and her friend Rose
 I'm glad I was able to meet up and have dinner with the pretty pretty, Ate Lotis! She is a former officemate of my parents when they were still working in National Food Authority (Or. Mindoro). She now resides in Cebu with her husband and regularly visits her two kids in Mindoro once a month. Thanks Ate Lotis for the Gustavian buffet dinner! Winner talaga!


Crown Regency Skywalk and Edge Coaster
After dinner, we headed straight from Ayala Center Cebu to Crown Regency. I think this is the highlight of our Cebu trip and it was really worth it! They even gave us certificates as proof that we survived the Skywalk and the Edge Coaster ride! Haha! Pero promise, tumalon ang puso ko dun sa Edge Coaster ride lalo na nung mag-50 degrees tilt sya. And muntik na talaga ako ma-wee-wee when I was walking sa glass bottom ng Skywalk. (ohmigosh, na-wee-wee ako pag naaalala ko! demmet!)

Look, I have two certificates! Di nga lang galing sa PELS Conference!

Even if I missed the conference, masaya pa rin ako. Kahit na very short lang ng trip namin, it was all worth it naman! Thank you Lord for keeping us safe and letting us enjoy this trip.

Click HERE for the rest of our pictures!

No comments: