Pasasalamat: COMPRE, tapos na!

Lord, thank you so much for pushing me during this trying time. Thank you for the food that made me happy. Thank you for my mokong who patiently waited for more than a week para sa free time ko. I needed to isolate myself during those days for review. I can't study if I'm inside my apartment because there's just too much stimulation around. The ps3, the dvds, the kitchen, etc. Thank you so much for this study haven called Starbucks. Kahit na hindi mo ako fan Starbucks, ikaw pa rin ang masasabi kong pinakamatinong study place na napuntahan ko (more than my office cubicle pa!).

Starbucks nights with my fave Mediterranean Seafood Pie
Last day of compre, I went to Gumbo with the PPTA Officers

Thank you for the ample time you gave me Lord, to review all the things that I needed. I'm sorry if I used most of it for procrastination. I learned my lesson.

Thanks Mokong for cooking for me during those times that I can't get up from my swivel chair coz I badly needed to finish a book in one sitting.

Mokong cooked spag for me, made tuna salad and tuna sandwich with my fave PikNik!
Yellowcab ako one time na mag-isa ako sa bahay, walang tagapagluto sa bahay.
Salamat din sa maker ng napakasarap na Sting Strawberry flavor! Ginising mo ako sa huling araw ng aking exam! Saya! At ang Cobra, grabe sobrang tamis mo! Papatayin mo ako!

Masaya ako na tapos na ang Compre ko. Nung una, "compre-de" sana wag nang mag-exam. Pero ngayon, naka-focus na ako sa paghihintay ng resulta. Salamat.

No comments: