Padala

Last year, around this month also, Tita Leony (G-two's mom) came back from Virginia. She brought Gary's pasalubong for me and Toshi (and other friends). I also sent G2 some PT stuff. Last week, Toshi and I met up with Tita Leony again. This time she is with Michelle, G2's youngest sibling. I'm excited for them to go back to Virginia so G2 can already see what I got for him: UST jacket, shirt and a pair of slippers! Toshi, on the other hand, bought an Adidas Limited Edition Pilipinas jacket for him.
Thanks Tita Leony for the snacks. Last year, we also ate at Goldilocks and I also had the same set of meal: palabok with sago't gulaman! Hehehe.


Thanks G2 for the Golla DSLR bag! High five! We miss you!
---------------------------------------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments: