soy un perdedor...

i'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me...

don't be alarmed, i am NOT depressed or anything. in fact i am soo happy right now. it's just that, this Glee remake of LOSER (by Beck) made me miss MTV's music series Alternative Nation which had a good run from 1992 to 1996 (grade 1 to 4 of my elem days). haha! old school!

------------------------------------------------------------------

yesterday, i was able to spend the whole day (as in from 8:30am to 9pm) with my former Jude students Ac and Kat. we did a photoshoot and it was my first time to be the photog. they were the models this time (last year, it was the other way around). i haven't uploaded the pics yet. i still haven't narrowed it down to my top 5 fave shots. i'll get into that once i have enough time to post-process. for the meantime, i must finish all my preps for this semester. Ac and Kat, sa uulitin ha! study hard for your board exams. i'll see you after that. :D


thanks also for cooking for me. sarap ng sinigang na baboy at pritong tilapia by Ac! panalo talaga mga Batanguenios sa pagluluto.

------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm having a problem with my blog posts not being "tweeted" to my twitter account even if i tick the "copy to twitter" option at the bottom of the compose-blog page. haaay...

No comments: