busy... buhay... blog...

Recently, it is such a pain in the a** to properly host my photos and videos for my blog entries! So I decided to switch from Photobucket to TinyPic since the former is really not doing any good to improve their services (I know it's for free, but still!!!) after being hacked by some Turkish fellows... A lot of people were mad at them especially the ones who paid for their account...


Well for me, the reason why I'm moving out of my bukcet is that other people can't view the photos and videos hosted there (in Photobucket). In my computer, I can see that everything in my blog is A-ok! because i already flushed the DNS chorva in my system (i really am not sure what that means but it made my photobucket account accessible again). But for other people's computer, wala sila makikita sa mga blog entries ko except the texts. Non-sense! Maganda pa rin yung may photos, and photos say a lot more than texts...


Another thing is, I have a stagnant account in TinyPic (matagal ko na naregister pero di nagagamit) na sayang naman... I heard that TinyPic is good and a lot of known bloggers use it... But Photobucket was recommended by a very reliable web designer kaya yun una kong ginamit. Oh well, sino ba naman mag-aakala na maha-hack sila, dba!!! Pero, kinakabahan pa rin ako kasi TinyPic is a Photobucket Company din!!! Hahahaha!!!


Photobucket

No comments: