Congratulations EJAY FALCON!!!


I am not a big fan of PBB (any edition) and the only PBB batch i liked was the first one (the batch of Uma, Cass, Nene, Jayson, etc..., i dont know why!)

But during the last few days of PBB Teen Edition Plus, I found myself always watching for the ├╝ber and the Late night airing. Maybe because there is a part in me na hinding hindi ko maitatanggi na proud ako para sa Kababayan kong si Ejay. I even begged almost everyone in my phonebook to "please send a vote or two for Ejay". (For those who did, thank you very much!!!)

A lot of people were saying that he was not the deserving winner because "wala naman sya napatunayan sa loob ng bahay ni Kuya". I understand you, but still I can't avoid being inclined to vote for my own Kababayan.

The judgment was passed already, and it was the "sambayanan's" decision. Let's just be happy for him.



Photobucket

No comments: